Students, families, and staff members work together to make our school an exciting place to learn. It's great to see so much involvement in creating a safe and caring environment for educating the whole child. In the area of counseling, we have cross-curricular career and character education to insure that our students are directed toward leading responsible, satisfying, and fulfilling lives.
- Helping students with academic, social, behavioral, and emotional problems
- Maintaining student records and confidentiality
- Coordinating standardized testing (ISTEP+)
- Working with parents, teachers, and other staff members to help students be the best they can be
- Locating community resources as needed
- Finding and coordinating services for students with specials needs.
- Coordinating special programs, including anti-bullying strategies, career education, and character development
Stop by my office anytime, if you have questions or concerns!